With GEUP you can explore math in a visual and interactive way, building real-world mathematical models or creating interactive presentations with ease.
Some of its main features include:
* Can apply euclidean/non-euclidean, analytical, and transformational geometry.
* Can construct the basic geometric elements: points, lines, circles, polygons (including regular polygons), etc.
* Can calculate fast and precise loci (by points, lines, and circles).
* Enables geometric transformations (central and axial symmetry, reflection, translation, dilation, rotation, inversion).
* Can define cones.
* Can verify geometric properties (parallel, perpendicular, member, collinear, equidistant).
* Can define, combine, evaluate, and plot functions.
* Works with cartesian and polar coordinates.
* Can define user construction tools through macros.
* Can define animations on the construction.
* Can edit and modify the construction at any time.
* Easy to learn and use.
* Fully customizable, including multi-language support.
The ability to save is deactivated.